Jun 27, 2013

Travel Underwear Review

Remember how I bought some synthetic Gillian & O'Malley undies at Target a few weeks ago?  They did not work out.  Maybe it was the cut but they rode up my butt and/or caused impressive panty lines.  I bought two pairs but after wearing and disliking one pair, I returned the other pair.

I bit the bullet and bought the pricey Ex Officio travel undies that everyone was raving about.  Oh yes I did!  Since I wasn't about ready to pay $22 per pair, I luckily found discounts on Amazon.com.  I bought 2 pairs in nude and 1 pair in white grape (a light pinkish purple color).

I bought my usual size medium.  They run large; I could have/should have gone with a size small.  Oh well.

I packed them for the Disneyland trip and wore a pair 2 out of the 3 days we were there.  I wasn't too impressed.  They feel great on, very lightweight, but... um... my very-closely-trimmed hair would sometimes get caught in the fibers.  It wasn't painful, just annoying.  I wonder if it has something to do with them being slightly too large.

As a result, I've decided that I'm going to bring both 100% cotton undies and synthetic Ex Officio undies to Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

discussion by