Apr 17, 2015

Stitch Fix #5 Review

I received this Fix just last week. I waited a while between Fix #4 and Fix #5 because I was in the process of getting my finances in order and moving into my own place post-separation. I knew scheduling a fix between December and April would just tempt me into spending money I didn't have.
 
And it turned out to be a good decision, as I loved everything in this Fix so much that I (spoiler alert!) purchased it all.

Laila Jayde
Jorji Knit Top
$48
This lightweight colorblock sweater has stripes on the front that are sewn on, not just knit in... if that makes sense. I was digging the neutral colors that could be worn with anything. Great fit, too.
Verdict: Keep



Kut from the Kloth
Kate Boyfriend Jean
$78
Yes! I had been wanting some boyfriend jeans. I even tried on a pair in Nordstrom Rack not long ago but the fit wasn't very flattering. This pair, however, was flattering! And the price was right.
Verdict: Keep



Loveappella
Davidi Button Detail Knit Top
$48
I loved this as soon as I saw it. Great colors (white/black/blue) and pattern, nice pearlized buttons at the shoulders, soft lightweight fabric, and 3/4 length sleeves. Fit nicely.
Verdict: Keep



Renee C
Addae Fit & Flare Dress
$68
I wasn't sure what to think of this dress but holy moly, it was flattering! Nice color, too. I wasn't crazy about the synthetic polyester-like fabric but I could overlook that issue
Verdict: Keep



Renee C
Cheli Striped Maxi Dress
$68
"What?! Is this a maxi dress in my box? Oh hell no!" I had specifically requested no maxi dresses/maxi skirts on my profile. I don't like long dresses/skirts and was not happy to see this. But then I tried it on. The fit was flattering and I loved the bright summery orange-y coral color. I was a fan. Oops, did I really just say that?!
Verdict: Keep



I have already worn the maxi dress twice, the striped knit top once, the black & blue patterned top twice, and the jeans once. I haven't yet worn the cobalt blue dress but will soon. A great fix. This was the first time I bought all 5 items in my fix and, therefore, received the 25% discount. Yes!

To read more of my Stitch Fix reviews, click on the "fashion" on the right hand side of this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

discussion by