Apr 14, 2015

Stitch Fix #4 Review

While Fix #3 contained burgundy pieces, Fix #4 contained purple!

I received Fix #4 in December. Brooke was my stylist. Once again, I had asked for fun clothing items to wear on dates.

Pixley
Edmond Chevron Print Henley Shirt
$54
I loved this as soon as I saw it! Super soft, great colors (navy blue, purple, black, and white), modern chevron print, and nice button detail at the elbows. I was pleased to find the fit was perfect, too!
Verdict: Keep



41Hawthorn
Jace Abstract Chevron Print Dress
$68
Great color, great fit (fit like a glove!), and comfortable. This was a dress I could wear to work, on a dressier date, or to an evening event. The price was right, too.
Verdict: Keep




Just Black
Amalia Pull-On Skinny Jean
$78
More skinny jeans! Black: good. Slimming and flattering: good. Comfortable: Good. Price: Not so good. But I loved them.
Verdict: Keep



Mystree
Amelina Ponte & Faux Leather Jacket
$98
Oh, how I wanted this to work for me! I loved it. However, the fit wasn't quite right. It looked bulky on me and the sleeves were too long. It's possible it was simply too big.
Verdict: Return


Market and Spruce
Alan French Terry Asymmetrical Zip Cardigan
$78
I had pinned this cardigan on Pinterest and was excited to see that it had made its way into my box. I was disappointed to find that it just wasn't flattering on me. It looked sloppy and baggy. Again, it's possible it was simply too big.
Verdict: Return



It was a successful Fix, as I kept 3 out of 5 pieces. I wear the chevron top often; I have definitely gotten my money's worth from that one! I wear the black skinny jeans often, as well, and have even paired them with the chevron top. I have only worn the dress once, to my sister's birthday dinner. I need to find somewhere to wear it soon, as the fabric weight might not work for summer.

Click on the "fashion" link at right to read more of my Stitch Fix reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

discussion by